Tuesday, October 19, 2010

this is so not happenin

Coming tomorrow, im slightly changing my direction on my profession.I am going to be a promoter, an unpaid salesperson, an ambassador and even a sweet talker.Not just a regular lecturer on board.Why all of sudden you ask?Well..that's because..
I am going to Terengganu for a roadshow to promote the matriculation system and my college specifically!
Me?Of all people?What would be the best thing could i talk about my matriculation? Don't get me wrong.I love working here.I love the system.But to talk about it professionally to a group of another professional educators, now that's tricky.You need to know everything about the system on the back of your brain, and handling Q&A session should come naturally, easy and smoothsailing for a person who serve the system for nearly 8 years.SO NOT~.I might be a talker, i talk lots and i think i work best with people, but to have it done in front of hundred of educators in different state, now that's another story. Believe me if i say that it took me the whole days to memorize the details.I just hope i won't make myself to look like a fool giving out false info when being asked soon.
Now, excuse me, i need a lot of breather, and materials to read.

4 comments:

mokja said...

Ingat pesan abah: Kalau tak pengsan semsa beri ceramah,then you have accomplish your goal.So 1st attempt...good luck.

ladyhermanas said...

hahha luckily i just gotta know that our deputy director who gonna hit the presentation.but still, have to prepare jugak

LIFE's LIKE THAT said...

waaaaa....promoting kmph (^O^) cool...

ladyhermanas said...

hhaha jue..tak suke..since i do not know much about the college.ahahhahahahah

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought