Friday, October 08, 2010

of pictures and a scroll




what's with the serious look, mista mizt?

Being in one huge event like a convocation day and witnessing graduates receiving the scrolls have somehow bring a surge of emotion in me.Proud, and a delicate feeling of being emotional.I guess after nearly 8 years graduated with the degree i've c0veted so much, it sure bring me down the memory lane.I was in PICC last wednesday, got to ditch work because i so wanted to see my brother in action on his graduation day .Attending the day without the invitation ticket is a sure way to be placed outside the hall, but i guess magic worked best when you really wanted something so bad (it's none the magic, it's the pitied look of the usher seeing me begging her to let me in.ahhaha..).
So seated there, watching my only brother waited in lines, striding to receive his scroll, i know i am proud.Proud of him, proud of me, i don't know.It is just the feeling..of being proud and the means of fullfilment. Proud that he has gotten his academic degree, and proud i was there on the stage (albeit not as grand as the one in PICC.heh) 8 years ago.
Looking back on my own memory lane, I realized that i didn't take much pictures with my friends on that very day because i was so busy mingling with my own family members!It was a blazing hot day, and by the time i was done with the family potraiture, i was so tired to look around for my friends.Believe me , if there is one thing i could mend about my graduation day, that would be the picture taking processes!I don't even have a studio potrait and i remembered that i wanted so badly but couldn't really afford it since i just started workin (the work stint came first before the graduation. How cool was that?), and i hate asking from my parents about it too.And i remembered that on that day i did say this out loud to my parents that i want to have my convocation ONE MORE TIME, and this time, it will be perfect:)


Which give me a reason to go checking things out come this Oct 10th (finger crossed!)


2 comments:

Moi Mad Ramblings said...

i know it's going to be an awesome one, i think UitM agrees with us, you earlier than me tho'.... :)

ladyhermanas said...

i so wanted to have my graduation day one more time, dont we all?

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought