Monday, February 27, 2012

hari-hari kerabu..kerabu hari-hari..

At the moment, I am kicking off my mornings with this...






Nasik kerabu!! Why do I have plural in my morning? Because I am literally having this, , without fail, each and every day. For a person who does not really dig on vegetable, I have to make amend towards my dislikes of veggie. This one I could not handle!~. The cafe's nasi kerabu is to die for lah, and they are not overdoing on its color (it's blue between:). And you can like, scooping as many condiments as you want, the mixture of coconut and fish and its gravy (untuk orang tamak tapi tak pernah habis makan macam aku le ni..heh!).



Jom, kerabu tomorrow everyone:)

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought