Saturday, February 18, 2012

sangap sabtu

Have you ever been in a condition that before the coming weekend, you have a well-planned idea and are looking forward to it, but reaching Friday, your plan has to be revoked altogether. Chop chop! And I wince because I don't have any back-up plan this weekend.

The Rosli's clan is supposed to be in KL this weekend. And sungguhlah aku teruja nak ke KL jugak. In case you are wondering why I am so uber excited nak ke KL, that is because KL is my pit-stop visit every month, without fail. It just that after the Singapore course, teruih rasa segan yang amat nak drive jauh jauh ke sana. Ha ha..and I am trying to save like mad.Tak pi KL merasa la save beberapa ratus ribu rupiah.kihkih..Sekali, mama told me that they will only start the journey on Sunday morning and most probably reach KL late . Abes, bilanye I nak balik kolej?? Terus kensel plan.

Disebabkan ai sangap tak tau nak buat apa, teruih mandi, semayang, siap siap, amik kunci kereta and bedesop pi drive-thru McD. Pasaipa nak pi drive-thru McD yang super jauh kat Telok Cempedak? Sebab I just need to be in the car and drive. For the sake of driving and being alone in the car, sambil layan Suria FM, Hot FM dan FLY FM alternately every 5 minutes. Have you done this before? I mean, driving without no exact purpose? Well I do, for weeks now. Sort of escapism. I don't know, some people might revert to do things they love when they get bored, like cooking, or baking or car washing. But I prefer to get behind the wheels.



Oh oh, singgah Giant dan beli macam macam untuk cooking session esok. Rasa nak buat banoffe pie pulak. Tengoklah kalau aku tidak kesiangan. Chehahahahha....



ini troli Giant saya, troli anda pula bagaimana?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

banofee pie! oh i first time tried it when i was in KL last year and fell in love but i have not found yet at anywhere near my home. and u can make it urself! wow! is it easy?
wish i was ur neighbor,
mumana

ladyhermanas said...

haha i tried it before, my caramel didn't work out the way i wanted it to be, took forever for the caramel alone.
between, where are you now mumana?just curious:)

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought