Friday, January 27, 2012

celebration of a not-1000th entry post.haha

Mama is being burbly excited today and could not stop asking me if I could ever challenge her achievement. Her blog is up for its 1000th post today and she is calling out for a celebration!

Oh well she is ecstatic because she knows mine is less than 1000 posts but been blogged years more than her. Talk about family rivalry eh..hehehe! I have to admit, since 2004, I blogged lesser and even if there were posts, the numbers fluctuated. I went crazy writing in 2008 and 2009 (mostly everything garbage and none to feed your intelligence. *cynical, duh*). I blogged mostly about everything really, anything that fit my interest, mode and mood of writing, and I even wrote a lengthy post about my dying cat alone. After a while, I've kinda lost the feeling. Blogging interest me no more. It deprived me from enjoying things that I used to love. The reason? I had so many things to scrabble, trust me. Blogging used to be the only place I gushed my feelings, but to blog something that I knew could hurt some people, that was not my intention at all. In the end, I swallowed all the things I wanted to jot and censored most of my thoughts, hence the lesser number of posts updated.

8 years, 356 posts, one hell of a woman:). Not so bad, isn't it?

Or simply because I was plain lazy to even type a single thought. hehe...But hey, the laziness does not include me snooping around and reading yours.
Better keep yourself updated *point finger!*

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought