Friday, January 13, 2012

when life gives you lemon

then you make yourself a lemonade.To make a reversal of all the things happen, and bring a good one out of it.If only making a lemonade will be that easy.

There was one part in my life, where i used to think that coming whatever fruits, I can't still make any juices of it.I was numb, tired, and ready to give it up.I can't forever squeeze the lemon and try making a lemonade, when I deeply know that i am never a good maker.I can't even figure out of what skills i need to master, to even squeeze the juices anymore.

It is indeed squeezed me out of my energy, and strength, entirely.

But of course, there is a reason, of why I am still here, looking at those lemons.It is what it is, of whatever difficulty the process takes me, I will have to be patient.True, my life gives me lemon, but I don't have to just learn how to make a lemonade, but i will drink it too.

coz i know sooner this too shall pass:)

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought