Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tag 30 (part tres)

sambung lagi...

11) What’s your sign?

I am a fish


tang ultra tuh tipu je. popular light light jeeee..ha ha ha!


12) Future names of your children

hentahlah nokk..I seriously don't have the ideas on the matter but I love the sound of Dewi. Motip anak perempuan je? Pempuan tau, laki tak tau bak kata P.Ramlee dalam Masam Masam Manis (eh, dialog berubah daa..)


13) What is your favorite flower?


Albeit not liking being called Rose, I like roses in flowers. Love the rosiness of its smell and feeling. And orchids too. And the above was bought by Mr.Ex in Changi Airport the day he made to the shores


14) What is your relationship status?

Legally unmarried. kehhh..kau mampo carik status ni dalam FB?


15) A book you want to read/have recently read.

I am searching high and low for this book - How Starbucks Saves My Life
I am now reading Summer In The City, The Carrie Diaries
But seriously, mak tak sempat nak membaca nok..asyik busy ke lain jeee (dalam kurungan, membuta). Penat wohh keja banyak! Tak pun lately banyak baca buku masakan je..( bajet best padahal ..heleh merembes tengok gambaq makanan yang lebih. ha ha)

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought