Monday, January 30, 2012

Tag 30 (part penghabesan)

last!!!!

26) Do you consider yourself to be lazy?

Not entirely, in fact I am pretty rajin, but have to be things that I know about, or things that interest me. Laziness sikit sikit tuh biasala kan..sapa tak lazy itu bukan orang. Itu robot.

27) If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?

Me being eighteen forever. The first real world. The first higher institution. The first freedom. The first recognition. The first 'me-angst'. The first love.


28) What is your favorite form of exercise?

For jaw muscles, it has to be talking and laughing which I am pretty good at :). If you mean the real form of exercise, it's going to be dancing, jogging and more or less yoga ( walaupun yoga mat dah berabuk tepi dinding dan badan mungkin dah tak flexible nak buat downward dog, ada aku kisah, yang penting aku kool buat yoga kah kah!). But since I am living in the fourth floor and no elevator, considered myself having enough exercise already, everyday, unintentionally!!!




29) At what age did you become an adult?

12 ke 13..tah tak penting, yang penting aku sudah sunti.


30) 5 things you want/ need to buy

Banyak laaaa..5 mana cukup. Shopping kat Giant pun dah lebih 5. Apa seronok 5 jeeeee...

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought