Sunday, January 22, 2012

of warded, date, and being carless

Even though I am safely hibernating in my hometown, I regret that I don't follow my heart to bring the car home. I was close to bring it home when I realized that it would just be me and the car.And the Chinese New Year crazy balik kampung exodus.No way I am going to beat those traffic ever again, and bus was the only option. Little that I know i am in the need of my car so much!

It was the night on my way home to Perlis that Aten informed that our wan was warded. He couldn't feel the muscle and couldn't move, and upon inspecting, it was about the higher content of glucose in his blood. So right that evening, I made the visit to the hospital, it was his second time warded anyway, for the same cause.The first one, well, I couldn't really make it since I was away in Singapore.And I made promise that I would go and visit him all the time if I come home.Even in the hospital. But since I was carless, I have to depend solely on abah for my mode of transportation.And Paen doesn't come home either so I could take mom's car. I even promise Lia to visit her newborn. And I promise my grandma I keep her company when my wan is in the hospital.Uhuhhhhh..Abah is not really free all the time, his new contract kinda hold him busy. So yeah, now you see that I am in the need of car pronto. Any cars even!

How life without car is definitely irksome!

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought